Robin Strout Cushman
Please browse through the variety of samples (to the left) RnL Graphics has to offer.
Some tips on preparing your project for a quote:
1. Gather all the images that you want to use.
Image quality: In a printed project images need to be of good quality. Ideal is 300dpi. If most of your images are coming from the internet please keep in mind that the quality of the photo/image may be poor in a printed magazine/brochure etc.
Size example: a full page ad will be approximately 8.125 x 10.875. An image to use on a full page/full bleed ad will need to be 8.375 x 11.125 at 300dpi, or approximately 34.9 x 46.4 at 72dpi (most web-site, and digital camera images are in 72dpi).
2. If you see samples that you like in a magazine, online, etc, present these at the time of the quote, and tell me what you like about this sample, ie: colors, layout, design, etc.
3. Have a time frame. That way I can quote accordingly.
4. Have a budget - if we know what your budget is we can show you options to keep with-in your budget. We will also present you with options so you can decide which direction you need to go.
5. Let us know if you would like us to print, ship, create your domain name, keep your web-site up to date etc. so they can be included in the quote.
6. RnL Graphics is located in the office of Snomatic at 4 Britton Lane, Lyme NH. We can sit down with you and plan your project. Please call 603-795-4001 or email for an appointment.
Thank you very much and we look forward to seeing you!!